Please note this is a pre-order listing. The remaining balance (£135) will be due once we have taken stock of the item.
While we will do our upmost to for-fill all pre-orders, we are not responsible for any delays or change in item availability caused by the manufacture. Deposits are non-refundable unless in the event we are unable to supply the order.
ETA : April 2021
Tamiya is delighted to announce this re-issued and updated version of the 1988 hit buggy Thunder Dragon. With shaft-driven 4WD, ground hugging suspension providing a super drive, plus the stylish body which appeared in a classic R/C comic in Japan, this will be an exciting release.
The body is molded in polycarbonate and pre-cut, with non-canopy sections pre-painted in silver.
Semi-pneumatic spike tires give great grip, and are paired with large-diameter ABS wheels.
4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers and a front stabilizer for a superior ride.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 130mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
- The chassis is based around an ABS plastic bathtub frame for excellent durability and ease of maintenance.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers and a front stabilizer for a superior ride.
- Features shaft-driven 4WD with front and rear die-cast 3-bevel differentials for smooth, superior handling feel.
- Semi-pneumatic spike tires give great grip, and are paired with large-diameter ABS wheels.
- The streamlined Thunder Dragon body is moulded in polycarbonate, with non-canopy sections pre-painted in silver. It is pre-cut for convenience