The Ultimate RC Hauler combines proven TRX-6 technology with detailed scale elements to create a whole new way to enjoy the RC experience.
One look at the new TRX-6 Ultimate RC Hauler and you’ll know this truck means business. Based on the hugely capable TRX-6 platform, the RC Hauler is the biggest and baddest rig in the TRX lineup. The tough looks are backed up with even tougher performance. The rear bed features adjustable wheel chocks and tie-down bands to haul and display 4-Tec models with style. A highly detailed LED lighting system and black-over-black chrome body accessories give the Hauler a tough, menacing look. The Ultimate RC Hauler is built Traxxas Tough with portal axles, high-low transmission, and T-Lock remote locking differentials. When you’re ready for big-scale RC fun, nothing comes close to the Traxxas Ultimate RC Hauler.
- Large-Scale RC Hauler Body
- Installed LED Light Kit
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Powerful Titan 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Portal Axles
- Full-length 30in steel frame rails
- Full-time shaft driven 6-wheel drive
- Aluminium oil-filled coilover GTS shocks
- Two speed high/low range with remote shifting
- Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo
- 3 link with panhard front suspension; dual triangulated 4 link intermediate and rear suspension
- 2.2in black chrome big rig wheels with hub inserts and 2.2in Canyon RT all-terrain tires with foam inserts
- TQi 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter Traxxas Link enabled
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
Built To Haul
The Ultimate RC Hauler is the largest TRX-6® model with an extra long 23.7" (603mm) wheelbase and oversize bed to haul your 4-Tec models in style. The highly detailed truck features deep gloss black paint over moulded black chrome body accessories for an intimidating look to match its big rig attitude.
Detailed Bed and Lights
Adjustable wheel chocks with tie-down bands on the Ultimate Hauler’s tow bed accommodate any 4-Tec 2.0 or 3.0 model and keep precious cargo secure. A powerful and true-to-scale LED lighting system with 25 individual lights makes twilight adventures a reality.
Built on the supremely capable TRX-6 platform, the Ultimate RC Hauler uses six drive wheels to get into the action with trail-conquering grip of three remote-locking T-Lock™ differentials to get back out. A remote-shifting high/low range transmission amplifies the motor’s torque down low to move heavy loads while still providing ample cruising speed when unloaded.
The Ultimate RC Hauler checks all the boxes with moulded side mirrors, unique bumpers, gas tanks, and big rig wheels. LED lighting on the cab and tow bed score extra detail points whether you’re cruising unloaded or carrying your prized.
Extended Length Steel Chassis
The RC Hauler maintains its rigid structure by using single-piece frame rails from bumper to bumper. Each frame rail is over 30in long and reinforced at multiple points for maximum strength.
Realistic Tow Truck Bed
The Hauler's tow bed features full-length side rails and adjustable wheel chocks with tie-down straps to accommodate the different wheelbases of all 4-Tec 2.0 or 3.0 models. There’s even a special mount included for the Pro Scale Winch to pull your car into position. (Winch TRX8855 sold separately)
Detailed Big Rig Style Wheels
Deep-dish black chrome wheels are styled to look just like real thing with unique front and rear designs. Replica 10-lug caps conceal the wheel lugs for a perfect scale appearance.
T-Lock Remote Locking Differentials
Leave the Hauler’s differentials unlocked to get in and out of tight spaces. When venturing off-road, flip the rocker switch on the transmitter to lock just the front differential or lock all three differentials for extreme 6-wheel-drive traction. Sleeved micro cables control the differential action for reliable performance in all conditions.
High/Low Range Transmission
Low range gearing provides plenty of torque for climbing the steepest grades, even when fully loaded. When the road opens up, shift into high range and the big rig makes quick work of even the longest hauls.
The Power of Portals
Portal axles lift the truck at the wheels for huge centre pumpkin ground clearance. In order to achieve the same clearance with straight axles, your tires would have to be over an inch taller than the tires on the TRX-6
Torque Twist Eliminated
Portal axles use gear reduction at the wheels to virtually eliminate torque twist. That’s especially important with longer vehicles like the RC Hauler. Rather than wasting energy flexing the chassis, the Titan motor’s torque translates into powerful forward motion.
GTS Aluminium Shocks
Six oil-filled coil-over GTS shocks deliver silky-smooth damping performance and a smooth ride for your cargo. Threaded aluminium shock bodies allow for easy ride height adjustment to compensate for loaded and unloaded configurations.
3S Power Systems
The XL-5 HV electronic speed control brings 3s LiPo capability for strong efficient running. The powerful 21T Titan motor provides torque for hauling heavy loads and climbing steep grades. This efficient system provides exceptional run time with a Traxxas 3s 5000mAh iD LiPo battery pack.
TQI Radio System with Cruise Control
The Traxxas TQi features our exclusive cruise control to make long-distance hauls a breeze. Set your speed using the transmitter and then use the multi-function knob to fine-tune it faster or slower. Add a TRX6511 Traxxas Link Wireless Module (sold separately) to enhance your driving experience with real-time telemetry capability, inclinometer gauges, and more.
The TRX-6 is fully waterproof, not “splash resistant.” There is a big difference. Traxxas’ patented innovation gives you the freedom to haul your cargo through water, snow, and mud without worrying about your electronics.
What's in the Box
- 1x TRX-6, Ready-To-Drive model
- 1x XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- 1x Titan 21T reverse rotation motor
- 1x TQi 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- Accessory bed winch mount
- High quality maintenance tools
Needed to Complete
- 1x NiMH (6–7 cell) or LiPo (2s–3s) batteries
- 1x Charger - Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance
- 4x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
- Length (overall): 37.5 inches (953 mm)
- Length (chassis): 34.0 inches (863 mm)
- Front Track: 9.8 inches (245 mm)
- Rear Track: 9.8 inches (249 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80 mm)
- Weight: 10.7 pounds (4.83 kg)
- Height (overall): 11.9 inches (303 mm)
- Wheelbase (front & intermediate axle): 18.6 inches (471 mm)
- Wheelbase (front & rear most axle): 23.7 inches (603 mm)
- Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26 mm H