Tamiya is delighted to announce the reissue of this special version of the Avante (2011), which was originally released to commemorate the 35th anniversary of Tamiya R/C car products. It sports a color scheme inspired by its Mini 4WD cousin the Avante Black Special.
- Original Item No.: 84270
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C shaft-driven 4WD buggy assembly kit.
- Length: 420mm, width: 240mm, height: 140mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
- Carbon-fiber parts such as 2mm thickness upper & lower decks, plus rear damper stay offer superb strength.
- Includes Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set, with a 2mm thickness carbon fibre steering plate and 850 ball bearings giving silky smooth motion.
- Includes Avante (2011) Torque Splitter Set, with torque splitter and ball differentials for sure-footed traction.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension has metal shafts for great customizability.
- Aluminium front uprights are the same design as on the original Avante, and offer great strength and rigidity.
- Spike tires are mounted on fluorescent pink wheels.
- Comes with a 25T motor featuring a special label applied.
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, electronic speed controller (ESC), 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint, tools for assembly.