This is a R/C model assembly kit depicting the GEN2 car raced in the 2019-20 season of the Formula E championship, the pinnacle of electric car racing. The sleek, high-tech body with cowled wheels is recreated in polycarbonate. Halo, mirrors and rear diffuser/bumper are separately molded components. Markings are included to recreate the Championship Livery car. The model is based upon the shaft-driven 4WD of the TC-01 chassis.
- This is a kit for a 1:10 scale R / C model. Length: 430 mm, width: 188 mm, height: 99 mm.
- The stylish, slim Formula E Gen2 body with clad wheels is precisely and elegantly reproduced in Lexan. Separate add-on components reproduce further details such as the rear wing and side panels.
- Halo and mirror components are cast from white ABS. Stickers are included to replicate the paintwork of the championship car.
- The new TC-01 chassis is an extremely adaptable, flat design.
Detailed Information about the TC-01 Chassis
- In addition to the unique Formula E Gen2 body, this chassis is compatible with standard touring car bodies. The wheelbase: 257 mm.
- A hybrid combination of monocoque and upper frame is reminiscent of that of the TA07 and other modern Tamiya chassis. It offers superior rigidity and the potential for a wide range of structures.
- The all-new front and rear internal suspension uses identical long left and right wishbones and spars for optimal leverage and efficient maintenance.
- The drive motor with internal front and rear suspension is embedded in the center of the monocoque area.
- The oil pressure dampers are actuated via push rods and rocker arms. The use of different spacers makes it possible to change camber, caster and toe angles for maximum freedom of adjustment.
- Change the bumper and body mounts to choose between formula and touring car layout.
- The shaft-driven 4WD layout uses oil-filled gear differentials of the TB-05 design for a smooth, efficient drive.
- Compatible with IFMAR battery packs with standard dimensions.
- Many hop-up parts are being planned in time to spice up the chassis even more!
- Formula E, which is also called “F1 for electric vehicles”. The machine with its characteristic style “Gen2” is now available in the electric RC car.
- The low and individual form of the front and rear tires covered with a body cowl is realistically reproduced with polycarbonate.
- Set of championship (official) color stickers.
- The chassis uses shaft drive 4WD, TC-01 equipped with an inboard type four-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- More details will be added soon
Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charge, and Tamiya PS paint for polycarbonate parts and Tamiya TS paint for ABS plastic parts.