Built on the proven 6S BLX platform, the 1/7 scale, ready-to-run FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle is the first ARRMA vehicle of its kind - with an extra-long wheelbase and wide track for dynamic handling, plus rugged and realistic military styling that reflects the unstoppable toughness of the chassis underneath. It's also the first ARRMA off-road vehicle to include a mechanical handbrake!
With one look it's clear that the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle has no equal. Out of the box, the multi-panel body comes factory-finished in your choice of matte black or matte white camouflage colour schemes. A full roll cage adds to the military-style looks and toughness. The detailed interior carries a four-man FIRETEAM crew. It all rides on a special wheel and tyre package, featuring multi-terrain dBoots FIRETEAM tyres for high traction and smooth travel over rough off-road tracks.
A factory-installed Spektrum 6S brushless power system enables the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle to perform huge jumps at 60+ mph speeds over brutal terrain. The extra-long wheelbase and wide-track suspension, along with adjustable, aluminium-bodied, oil-filled shocks, keep you confidently in control. From the bumpers and skid plates to the heavy-duty metal drivetrain, the characteristically rugged ARRMA design lets you fearlessly tackle almost any obstacle blocking the FIRETEAM crew from its mission.
A mechanical handbrake, operated from the supplied Spektrum SLT3 transmitter's third-channel thumb switch, adds an extra dimension to the FIRETEAM driving experience. It's a first for an ARRMA off-road vehicle and allows the vehicle to perform evasive maneuvers and initiate drifts and handbrake turns.
The ultra-capable FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle may well be the most impressively tough vehicle yet in the ARRMA 6S BLX lineup. Assembled, finished, and complete with high-quality Spektrum radio and power systems, it requires only your choice of LiPo battery and charger before speeding its crew to the rescue!
- Military-styled, multi-panel body in matte black or matte white camo designs
- Fully detailed interior featuring four FIRETEAM crew figures
- Full body roll cage integrated with the chassis roll hoop, bumpers, and chassis side structures
- Realistic bumpers, skid plates, and side steps
- Handbrake module operated by the Spektrum SLT3 radio's third channel
- Black anodized aluminium shocks, motor mount, and steering parts
- Aluminium-cased, oil-filled center differential
- Multi-terrain dBoots FIRETEAM tyres featuring a military-inspired wheel and airless design tyres
- Anodized aluminium chassis plate
- Anodized aluminium front and rear shock towers
- Spektrum SLT3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and SR315 dual protocol receiver
- Safe-D pinion and front and rear input cups
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Spektrum Firma 150A Smart waterproof 4S/6S ESC
- Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- Spektrum S652 steel-geared waterproof digital servo offering 265 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- Rubber shielded bearings
- All-metal drivetrain
- Steel spur gear
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- ARRMA motor heatsink and fan
Military-Inspired Wheels & Tyres
Mounted on a military-inspired wheel and featuring an airless tyre styled sidewall, the multi-terrain dBoots FIRETEAM tyres feature a vented design with a tough off-road tread pattern. Super-durable wheel hubs provide increased strength.
Matte Finish Military Camo Body
To the proven speed and handling of the 6S BLX, the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle adds unique military styling and the toughness of a full roll cage. Its body panels arrive factory-finished in a matte black or white camouflage colour scheme with decals. The detailed interior comes complete with a four-member crew of FIRETEAM figures.
DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH
The FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle features an anodized aluminium chassis with strong composite side guards, an EXB-compatible front top plate, and center body support and tower to tower brace for maximum durability. The heavy-duty drivetrain includes a center diff with strong aluminium case, plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. Durable steel driveshafts are used throughout.
Steering and Brake Servos
For dependable steering control, the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle includes a Spektrum S652 metal-gear digital servo capable of 265 oz-in of torque. The handbrake module is powered by a Spektrum S650 nylon gear servo rated at a maximum 99 oz-in of torque. Both servos are waterproof and factory-installed.
The included Spektrum SLT3 transmitter is ergonomically designed for fatigue-free bashing. A thumb switch operates the vehicle's mechanical handbrake, allowing the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle to perform handbrake turns, drifts, and evasive manoeuvres.
Compatible with SLT and DSMR protocols, the included Spektrum SR315 3-channel receiver offers outstanding range and fast response rate. It's also Smart telemetry compatible (in DSMR mode and using the Spektrum Dashboard app).
Firma 150A SMART ESC
The included and installed Spektrum Firma 150A ESC handles 4S/6S LiPo power and uses IC5 connectors (also compatible with EC5 connectors).
Firma 2050Kv Motor
Installed on an easy-access sliding mount for quick removal, the included Spektrum Firma 2050Kv brushless motor features an ARRMA heatsink, cooling fan, and Safe D pinion gears.
What's in the Box?
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.
- (1) ARRMA 1/7 FIRETEAM 6S BLX 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle RTR
- (1) Spektrum Firma 150A Smart Waterproof* ESC
- (1) Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum 2.4GHz SLT3 3-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver
- (1) Spektrum SPMS652 Waterproof* Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- (1) Handbrake Module with SPMS650 Waterproof* Brake Servo
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
Maximum Battery Dimensions: 158 x 48 x70mm
- 4S LiPo or 6S Hardcase LiPo Battery
- Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- LiPo Safe Charging Bag
Minimum Battery Specs: 5000mAh 50C