This is a modern successor to the Blackfoot line of trucks. It features the classic body from the Blackfoot III kit and it is mounted on the chassis used in the Monster Beetle (2015) radio control model. The chassis is an all-action 2WD machine fitted with big tires for rough-and-tumble off-road fun. The Blackfoot R/C model is ideal for great fun for both beginners and Tamiya connoisseurs alike.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly Kit.
- Length: 440mm
- Width: 290mm
- Height: 270mm
- The ABS resin Blackfoot III body is given newly designed markings that carry on the theme of the original series of models, a resin driver figure is also included.
- The Rugged ABS space frame chassis utilizes double-wishbone front and trailing arm rear suspension setups in tandem with CVA oil dampers.
- Rear universal drive shafts come with rubber boots to protect from dust
- A resin undercover protects the sealed gearbox at the rear of the model.
- 123mm semi-pnumatic lug pattern tires are paired with yellow 1-piece wheels.
NOTE: This is a self assembly kit. It requires Radio gear, battery, charger and servo to complete