Designed specifically with Truggy racing in-mind the HoBao Hyper ST has taken the Truggy scene by storm.
The ST is based on the 1/8th Hyper buggy platform, but is a true Truggy design. Looking at it you can see a combination of both the Hyper 7 and 8 parts in there, as well as some brand new touches designed specifically for the Truggy racing scene.
This Ready-To-Rip version, is pre-assembled with MacStar .28 engine, 2.4GHz steerwheel radio, 9kg steering servo and 6kg throttle/brake servo.
The MacStar 28 has an enormous black cooling head which is seperated from the cylinder head button by 2 washers. This makes for a user friendly engine which is easier to start. The tuned alloy silencer bolsters the motors performance and the lightweight clutch offers good grip for maximum power transfer.
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Rip
- NEW 2.4GHz steerwheel RC system
- Super high torque 9KG steering servo
- High torque 6KG throttle and brake servo
- Aggressive truggy design pre-painted bodyshell
- High downforce rear spoiler
- MacStar .28 pullstart engine with large cooling head
- Polished alloy tuned exhaust system
- Low Profile Air Filter
- New HoBao Truggy Tyres
- New HoBao 6-Spoke Truggy Wheels
- Large oil filled dampers
- Twin steel disc brakes
- Steel main gear
- Hard anodised aluminium chassis
- Adjustable Anti-Roll Bars
- Integrated Towers and Braces for Additional Strength
- Alloy chassis brases
- New Linkage System
- Front CV-Universal Driveshafts
- Length: 500mm
- Width: 400mm
*Requires: fuel, glowstarter and batteries for the RC.
(* Please note, body shell colour and design may vary from images shown.)