This Radio Control assembly kit model recreates the NEXT GENERATION NSX supercar. The full-size car is a highly technical and utterly thrilling supercar. With weight-saving construction, a hybrid powertrain that has three electric motors and a mid-mounted twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6 making a combined output of 573 HP, the NSX offers pulse-pounding performance paired with everyday usability. The power plant is mated to a nine-speed dual-clutch automatic, which moves an all-wheel drive train.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-02 chassis is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- The polycarbonate body accurately reproduces the form of the car
- The bodyshell is supplied un painted so you can paint the colour of your choice.
- The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis
- A wide range of option parts are becoming available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines
- The kit includes decals and masking stickers
- Type 540 Motor included
- ESC included