Experience the dynamic control of this 2WD trophy truck, packed with optional performance parts as standard.
Embodying the defining mechanics of a real production model trophy truck, the scale 2WD Outlaw Rampage is about 70% pre-assembled in an ARR kit, including the optional upgrade components that mark this machine as a “PRO” version. While power and steering control is more challenging than a 4WD model, the excellent running stability and overall functionality of this rear wheel 2WD is delivered from the spare tire carrying roll cage, long stroke aluminum oil shocks, stabilizers on front and rear with 3 different wire settings, and aluminum skid pads that protect the chassis. With easy control ability and a wider scope for setting adjustments, the true dynamic performance of 2WD truck racing is in your hands.
- ARR Kit is nearly fully pre-assembled and includes performance-enhancing optional parts as standard.
- Full ball bearing specifications (20 bearings) ensure smooth movement with minimal drive loss.
- 3-piece front bumper protects the chassis from hard crash damage.
- Front double-wishbone suspension with longer sus arms realizes excellent driving stability and traction.
- Rear suspension is linked to the rigid axle differential to deliver smooth movement and superior traction.
- Gearbox features 32-pitch counter gear and diff gear. Reinforcement of both gears and large modules realizes increased strength (spur gear is 48-pitch).
- Lever lock holder allows easy removal of battery.
- Connector holder allows connector to the radio plate to be removed with one hand.
- Hex screws are used throughout for easy maintenance.
- Pre-cut clear scale body recreates 1970-80’s trophy truck style. (requires paint)
- Choose either square or round headlights with the two front grill styles included.
- Compatible with LED light unit (No. 97054-2: two lights, 97054-4: four lights) for easy installation.
- Approximately 70% pre-assembled ARR kit
- Pre-cut clear body
- Hex wrench
- Cross wrench
- Shock oil
Required For Operation
- 2ch 1 servo R/C system for cars
- 540 class motor
- ESC compatible with motor
- Battery and charger for chassis
- Paint for (polycarbonate) body
- Batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 561mm
- Width 262mm(with body)
- Height 231mm(with body)
- Wheelbase 335mm
- Tread (F/R) 204mm/204mm
- Tires 108×38mm
- Gear Ratio 12.65:1
- Weight 2600g (approx.)