The EcoPower WP120T Coreless Waterproof "High Torque" Metal Gear Digital Servo is a great choice if you are looking for an affordable, waterproof, high voltage upgrade. The WP120T makes 337 oz-in of torque and .11 transit speed at 6.0V. But when you crank the voltage up to 7.4V, the WP120T delivers 400 oz-in and .09 speed, making it an excellent option for scale crawlers, 1/10-1/8 monster trucks, 1/10 2WD and 4WD buggies, as well as 1/8 scale buggies and trucks. Plus, its a great option for boats, and other surface applications that can benefit from a high torque, high voltage, waterproof servo.
The WP120T is waterproof up to 1-meter so driving in the rain, puddles, snow and mud are not an issue. Metal gears were used to create a durable gear train that can be serviced if needed, and the plastic case with aluminum center section keeps the servo running cool while remaining lightweight. Plus, the digital circuitry allows compatibility with vehicles that use traction control/gyro systems, making the WP120T a viable option for models that are equipped with a stability system. Want more? We back this servo up with a 1 year warranty - so drive with confidence knowing that EcoPower has your back, with a tough, powerful servo upgrade that wont break the bank - and wont slow you down when mother nature tries to change your plans.
- Affordable option for 1/10-1/8 monster trucks, 1/10 2WD and 4WD buggies, 1/8 scale buggies and trucks, boats and more!
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- 337 oz-in of torque and .11 transit speed @ 6.0V
- 400 oz-in of torque and .09 transit speed @ 7.4V
- Digital circuitry
- Coreless motor
- Metal gears
- Lightweight plastic upper and lower case w/black anodized aluminum center case
- Dual ball bearings
- 220mm servo lead
- Includes plastic star, 4 way, dual, single and round type servo horns and mounting hardware
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects*
*NOTE: Warranty does not cover stripped gears or damage caused by abuse.