This kit provides a new set of markings for the classic 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II body, this time allowing you to kit it out in the colors of the Team Zakspeed car which ran in the 1991 DTM; in races 6 and 7 of the season the no.20 car was piloted by a young Michael Schumacher. The main sponsor of the car was Daimler-Benz’s now-defunct group company debis.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-01 Type E entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-01E chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. In addition to the TT-01E being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 184mm.
- The 190 E form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-pointed star emblem.
- Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos and numbers on the No.20 car.
- 6-spoke wheels are molded in a shade called soft green, and paired with slick tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis
- Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor.
- ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
mage shows assembled and painted kit.