Scania is a world-famous manufacturer of large trucks and buses, and this is a 1/14 scale R/C model of the R470 Highline, a model in their 2005 International Truck of the Year-winning R-Series range. The model features a ladder frame chassis with resin cross members and aluminum side channels, plus suspension with metal leaf springs and friction dampers. The 3-speed assembly transmission allows gear changing via transmitter controls. The characteristic styling of the truck's body is reproduced down to the smallest detail. The cabin tilts forward just like the actual truck and the included grille mesh further enhances the realistic look of the model. Kit-included coupler enables linkage with any of Tamiya's currently available 1/14 scale trailers, and the R470 is compatible with a wide range of Tractor Truck Option Parts as well.model.
About the Model
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R620 Highline.
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
- LEDs accurately recreate the trucks front and rear lights (not included)
- Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism.
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member.
- Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiyas currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Includes 3-speed transmission.
- Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
- Durable die-cast metal front axle is float mounted on leaf spring and damper.
- Resin rear axle features differential gear.
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels.
- Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.