This radio control model is the second on the Tamiya T3-01 chassis series. The body in this kit replicates a sleek, futuristic styling form. Furthermore, the included brand-new rider figure is highly detailed, which makes driving the T3-01 chassis more dynamic. When the model turns, the 3-wheel chassis "leans" into the corner much like their full-size counterparts. Furthermore, the 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to effect turns. Furthermore, support arms are linked to the steering servo, and help to right the model if it happens to tip over.
- 1/8 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 260mm, width: 135mm, height: 185mm.Wheelbase: 196mm.
- Brand new 1-piece polycarbonate body features a sleek, blade-like design.
- Features a brand-new driver figure and parts depicting handlebar (and steering wheel). The figure has movable hands (which fit to the bar or steering wheel) and a choice of headgear.
- The T3-01 chassis is comprised of front (with R/C equipment and power source) and rear sections. The servo action tilts the front, causing the model to lean into turns.
- A planetary gear is integrated into the rear axle for smooth power.
- Features telescopic front fork suspension and a rear cam-slide setup, for a smooth ride.
- Support arms move with the steering servo, and help the model right itself if it overturns.
- Type 370-size motor included.
Note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm and be square shaped to fit this model.
Requires: 2-Channel radio, servo, ESC, battery & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint.