The Pro-Line 70's Rock Van 12.3" Rock Crawler Body is based on the iconic Vans of the mid-late 1970s. The Rock Van provides a blank canvas to recreate the most awesome vans of yesteryear. From cable news vans, to ice cream trucks, to overlanding rigs, to transporting around your favorite team of ex-US Special Forces: the possibilities are endless! The Rock Van is molded in Tough-Color .060" black polycarbonate, which means no need for paint and no worries about paint peeling or chipping off.
The '70s Rock Van features super-detailed front grille sections, oversized fender flares, and two sets of add-on Bubble Windows, porthole and teardrop, to give your van the ultimate retro look. The decal sheet also includes a full set of yellow & orange pinstriping, and a dragon mural to give you more options to personalize your ride. This body fits all popular 12.3" wheelbase crawlers outfitted with 2 sets of tall body posts. The Rock Van is molded in durable .060" polycarbonate and comes with window masks, paint-then-peel overspray film and decals to finish off the look.
Pro-Line's team of innovators are also offering some Exclusive 3D BONUS Scale Parts, available for download, free of charge! Click the resources tab above to download.
- Blank Canvas to Inspire Creative Builds
- Made from Gloss Black Tough-Color Polycarbonate
- No Paint to Chip off or Peel!
- Based on Iconic 1970s Vans
- Add-on Bubble Windows for Extra Retro Style
- Fits 12.3" Wheelbase models
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 20.25" (514mm)
Width: 8.2" (208mm)
Height: 6.5" (165mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (312mm)
- (1) '70s Rock Van Tough Color Body
- Detailed Headlight, Taillight and Window Decal Sheet