This is the TT-02 Type-S Chassis, which builds upon the shaft-driven efficiency of the original TT-02 4WD platform and provides it with new suspension parts plus other race-proven features. This enhanced version of the TT-02 is the perfect chassis for hobbyists looking to make the step up from beginner-level chassis to more advanced set-ups. This is the perfect entry level kit for hobbyists looking to enter club level R/C racing and it's perfectly suited for the Tamiya Championship Series in the Spec GT class intended for entry level racers.
The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- 3mm thick Front/Rear FRP Damper Stays (NEW part)
- Metal Suspension Mounts (NEW part)
- Item 51297 Reversible Suspension Arms (Long)
- CVA Oil Shocks
- Turnbuckle Shaft Front/Rear Upper Arms
- Turnbuckle Shaft Steering Tie-Rods
- Type 540 Torque Tuned Motor
- Item 51023 Medium-Narrow Racing Radial Tires
- Metal Cup Joints Metal Drive Shafts
- Die Cast Aluminum Hex Wheel Hubs
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, Electronic Speed Controller (ESC), 7.2v Battery & Charger, Bodyshell and suitable Paint for the Bodyshell, Tools for Assembly.