To celebrate the 30th anniversary of this iconic models first appearance, Tamiya have re-released the Holiday Buggy on the modern DT-02 chassis.
The classic California style Holiday Buggy has been brought bang upto date buy mounting it on the proven DT-02 2WD chassis.
The DT-02 bathtub chassis has its battery loaded in the centre for ultimate weight distribution and balance. The gearbox is completely enclosed to protect it from interference by dirt and debris. With 4 wheel independent suspension, it displays excellent handling even on rough surfaces.
R/C fans will definately rejoice when they see this nostalgic body shape and relive the fun with the modern mechanics.
- 1:10th scale self assembly kit of the special edition Holiday Buggy
- Durable blue coloured polyethylene (PE) moulded body shell
- Includes driver figure
- 380 size electric motor
- Ribbed front and spike rear tyres
- Reliable 2WD DT-02 chassis
- Double wishbone suspension
- Sealed gearbox
- Flat bottomed bathtub chassis
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC)
- Length: 390mm
- Width: 240mm
- Height: 164mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Weight: 1250g
- Rear Wheel Drive 2WD
- Tyre Width/Diameter: F=22/81mm, R=39/86mm
- Tread: F/R=217mm/208mm
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- F/R Double Wishbone Suspension
- Gear Ratio=15.77:1
When installing a regular sized motor such as a 540, the following parts are required:
- 0.32 Pitch 17T Pinion Gear and grub screw
- Motor Plate (4305125)