Please note this is a pre-order listing. The remaining balance (£125) will be due once we have taken stock of the item.
While we will do our upmost to for-fill all pre-orders, we are not responsible for any delays or change in item availability caused by the manufacture. Deposits are non-refundable unless in the event we are unable to supply the order.
ETA : May 2021
Get some 1990s touring car action with this welcome return for the Opel Calibra V6 to the Tamiya R/C model line-up! The 1994 model’s stylish, bulky 2-door body is recreated in polycarbonate with separately molded side mirrors, wiper arms and rear wing, and two big sticker sheets to decorate it.
The polycarbonate body captures the bulky form with separate parts recreating the side mirrors, etc.
Two big sticker sheets recreate the various sponsors and other markings. Masking stickers are also included.
The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TA02 chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame.
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 448mm, width: 185mm, height: 131mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
• The bulky 1990s form of the Calibra V6 is captured in style by a polycarbonate body, with separate parts recreating the side mirrors, wiper arms and rear wing.
• The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TA02 chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame.
• Openable gearboxes house a front 3-bevel gear differential and rear ball differential.
• The TA02 features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and CVA dampers for smooth, responsive handling.
• White mesh type wheels are paired with slick tires.
• Included in the kit are two big sticker sheets to recreate the various sponsors and other markings, plus masking stickers for use in the paint job.