Please note this is a pre-order listing. The remaining balance (£210) will be due once we have taken stock of the item.
While we will do our upmost to for-fill all pre-orders, we are not responsible for any delays or change in item availability caused by the manufacture or distributors. Deposits are non-refundable unless in the event we are unable to supply the order.
ETA : March 2021
A True Legend
This assembly kit recreates the 406 Series Unimog that was a hit after its full-size debut in 1963, a polycarbonate body recreating the distinctive form, plus a plated depiction of the front grille also included. Take this model off-road for some serious rough riding fun!
Features a durable polycarbonate body with separate parts included for side mirrors and fuel tank.
Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road scenes, and its ladder frame features superior durability.
The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a truck with unrivalled off - road performance and its name is an acronym which stands for the German description "Universal-Motor-Gerät." The 406, which also has the ability to equip any of approximately 3,000 attachments for every imaginable task, now is depicted on the proven Tamiya CC-02 chassis.
• This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 384mm, width: 196mm, height: 224mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
• The distinctive form of the Unimog is accurately depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate parts included for side mirrors and fuel tank, plus a metal-plated front grille and emblem.
• Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
• Propeller shafts (short: 76mm) are also included.
• The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, and its ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
• A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear.
• All new TBLE-04S Electronic Speed Control