SAVOX HV BLACK EDITION STD DIGITAL SERVO 26KG@7.4V (LIPO)
Savox have listened to racers requests and released this Limited Edition range of ‘Black Edition’ servos primarily aimed at r/c car racers. With many race vehicles now sporting a stealthy all black appearance ranging from the moulded components, carbon chassis and black aluminium accessories racers have been looking to continue the theme with their electronics.
Savox have taken this onboard and released six servos from their range featuring a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a 200mm long all black leaded wire.
The SC-1268SG is the high torque servo you always dreamed of! When used with an unregulated LiPo battery, torque reaches 347.2 in/oz. Enough to exceed your needs, no matter what you are up to. Best used for 1/8th scale nitro racing, but a killer choice for any application requiring massive amounts of torque.
Savox Black Edition Servo Features:
- Black aluminum center case.
- Shorter 200mm all black wire.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler operating temps.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2
- Weight(g): 62.0
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .15
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 160.0
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .13
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): .208
- Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .11
- Torque(@7.4V oz-in): .347.2
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Spline: 25 Tooth
**Weight listed does not include wires or horns.